Jan 11, 2007

Ruben Dip

Taste just like the sandwich! Will be a hit at your Superbowl party.

INGREDIENTS1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/2 cup Thousand Island dressing
16 ounces sauerkraut, rinsed and squeezed dry
8 ounces shredded corned beef
16 ounces shredded Swiss cheese
DIRECTIONSPreheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise and dressing.
Spread sauerkraut into a 9x13-inch baking dish. Layer corned beef, Swiss cheese, and the mayonnaise-dressing mixture on top of the sauerkraut.
Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.

Can also be made in the crockpot on medium for 4 hours.

Serve warm with crackers or small chunks of bread.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This dip is fabulous!

I didnt think I liked Rubens and I still have never tried a Reuben sandwich. I didn't think I liked sauerkraut but this dip was a nice treat. Sometimes you get sick of the same ol' dips at parties. I will tell everyone about this one!