Are you ready to take the Suzie Homemaker Challenge?
I will post several task for you to undertake. The task will be anything from seasonal cleaning to organizing your home. They will take less than 15 minutes for each and help you be more organized and help you keep your house spiffy.
So are you ready?
Clean your fridge and yes this includes the top.
Here are some quick refrigerator cleaning tips.
- Take everything out of the refrigerator. Yes, I said everything.
- Throw away anything that is outdated.
- Take out the vegetable bins and wash and dry using dish soap
- Use a sponge or wet cloth to clean the shelving and the inside of the door.
- Put back the items you are keeping.
- Put new box of open baking soda in your refrigerator.
- Clean the outside and top of the refrigerator.
- You are done. Doesn't it feel great!!!
Here are some tips to help it stay clean
- Use good ziplock bags to store your leftovers. You will not feel guilty about tossing the bag and it will save you time doing dishes.
- Change the box of baking soda every three months. Write the date on it with a marker before you stick it in.
- Before you go shopping do a quick clean. You will have more room for the new stuff when you get home and you will know what you have in there before you go shopping.
- Keep the temperature at the manufacturer’s recommendation.
- Try not to accumulate more than two of each item.
- Keep your vegetables in zip lock bags to maintain their freshness.
- Defrost your freezer once a month and keep a box of baking soda in there too.