Jan 20, 2008

Suzie News


I have been making one huge mess here lately!


My husband and I have taken on some remodeling that I would like to share with everyone. It has been quite the experience!!!



We started by tearing out a wall. Easier said than done! The wall was concrete! Talk about a huge mess.




We have finished the wall demolition up and are going to start on the taping and bedding this week. In the meantime I thought I would rip up some carpet. I was hoping to find beautiful hardwood floors but I didn't!!!! :(


My project for this week will be refinishing the floors. I started tonight and it is a big chore. I have been using a paint stripper. I put it on and let it set about 15 minutes then scrape it off. After I get most of the paint off I will sand the floors.

I plan to paint the walls and I will post pics as soon as it is done.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Wow! That is quite the task to take on. I'm sure it will look great. Good job!

Tonia Sanders said...

Wow Suzie...you're quite the demolitioners!

I can't wait to see the end result.