Apr 4, 2009

Suzie's Picks - Succulent Wild Woman


I enjoyed the book Succulent Wild Woman so much. It is very lighthearted and easy to read but gives you a burst of positive energy and colorful inspiration! Sark is a wonderful inspiration to Celebrate Life. I recommend this book for all women.

Synopsis:This delightful book, handwritten and painted by the inimitable SARK--creator of her own line of inspirational posters, greeting cards, and gift items--exults in the pleasure of living life to its fullest. Exploring everything from sexuality, love, and romance to fat, fears, and recovery, SARK offers women the keys to expressing themselves in every dimension of their lives. Lots of color art.


From the Author, SARK :This book is my glowing invitation to you -- to live a rich, succulent life! I explore love, sexuality, romance, money, fat, fear and creativity. It's a little bit like reading my diary -- with permission. Succulence is powerFull! and so are we as women

No comments: