May 28, 2009

Product Review: Lysol 4 in 1 Mildew Remover




All I can say is "Wow!"


Over the years I've tried everything on my showers and tubs...from home made products
to the latest and greatest on the market with no luck.


That is until I tried Lysol 4 in 1 Mildew Remover with Bleach. This stuff is fantastic!!


One night I decided to spray my shower down with the product...I sprayed every corner and inch with it. Needless to say the bleach smell was a bit over powering...which could bother or irritate some...for me, I simply closed the door and went on with my evening.


The next morning, I opened the bathroom door, and started a hot shower...I let it run for several minutes before shutting it off. I took a look around the shower and wa-la...it was nearly spotless! I can't believe just how well this product worked!


I highly recommend this to anyone dealing with old hard water stains in their showers or tubs!


I also recommend you follow the directions on the bottle. ;)

No comments: