Jul 29, 2009

Did you know that Wilton supports local county fairs?

Did you know that Wilton supports local county fairs by giving out awards? I was happy to be the winner of the Wilton Award at our county fair last week. I was happy considering it was only the second wedding cake that I have ever attempted.

My winning wedding cake can be found here on my blog-
http://makecupcakesnotwar.blogspot.com/2009/07/buttercream-wedding-cake.html



Wilton Enterprises is pleased to help support your fair in the Decorated Cakes Division. Wilton "Best of Class" awards are offered for winning cakes with some type of bag and tip or rolled fondant cake decorating.

"Best of Class" winners may choose one of the following awards:
Brownie Fun (The newest Wilton publication)
Gifts from the Kitchen Book
Cake Decorating Basics (DVD)

More details at Wilton's website.

No comments: