Sep 8, 2009

Review The Flameless Luminary by Febreeze


I purchased a Flameless Luminary by Febreeze Start Up Kit about 1 week ago.

It included

A black wood base on which sits a light that "flickers."

2 AA batteries.
Two scented shades

The starter kit of Febreze Home Collection Flameless Luminary that I purchased cost me $15.99.
According to the site -

Inspirational design and unique scent make the perfect combination for a refreshing atmosphere. The new Febreze Flameless Luminary accents your home with scent and style. It comes with decorative, scented shades you can change to let a flickering light shine through. Replace your scented shades with the latest scent and design every season of the year. When you’re ready for a new look with a new scent, simply replace your current scented shade with a Flameless Luminary Refill in a scent and design combination you like. To replace it, just remove and discard the old shade and place your new scented shade on the base. Look for seasonal Flameless Luminary Refills in limited edition seasonal scents and styles. It’s more than decor, it’s a breath of fresh air.

On to my review of the product-

Pros-
The product is very safe

It is easy to use

Very attractive

Cons-


The scent was very very light! I actually even tried putting a little scent oil on the shade to see if that would help.

Based on the scent throw I do not recommend the product!

I have read other reviews that said their scent was way too strong. Maybe I got a bad one? I will buy a package of refill shades and give it one more try before I call it a total waste of money.

1 comment:

Rachael @ The Little Birdie said...

I'll be interested to hear if the new package of shades makes a difference. I've been eyeing these at the store, but am always wary of making a switch because I am definitely a "strong scent" person. :) Keep us posted! :)