Step 1- Educate Yourself!
* Learn the lingo.
Here is a link to couponing lingo on My Litter.
*Know Your Store Coupon Policies.
Use Google to find your store's coupon policy. Always have your store's coupon policy on hand with you at checkout. Money Saving Amanda also has a list of them.
* Learn the laws. Educate yourself on Coupon Fraud.
Step 2. Get the Coupons!
* Get a newspaper subscription, they have coupons in them almost every Sunday.
* Ask your friends and family for their coupons too.
* Print coupons online. Fabulessly Frugal has a nice list of places to print coupons.
* Find more tips at - The Krazy Coupon Lady
Step 3. Get Organized.
Step 4. Go Shopping!
* Check out day 6 of this blog and find tips to make shopping day easy as possible!