Jun 5, 2011

Couponing for Christmas?


I had an idea for Christmas Gifts!

I have been getting so many items with my couponing for free to .50 each. I thought it would be cool to make some LARGE gift baskets full of bath, body, and beauty items as Christmas Gifts for women I know.

Here is the start of one of the baskets.

After telling my sister-in-law and 11 yr old niece about it they both requested a basket for Christmas instead of a normal gift! My niece said I can fill her's with any free candy that comes my way!

I am going to try to keep the cost of each basket under $10.

1 comment:

titancia said...

That is such a great idea!! Even better, since you're starting early, you know you'll need to fill those baskets up and might end up buying some interesting stuff you might not otherwise have considered.