You can save money when you grocery shop by following a few frugal shopping tips.
1. Check your pantry before you go. You can save by passing on items that you do not need.
2. Make a list!
3. Make a menu based on what is one sale.
4. If a product that you use is on sale go ahead and stock up.
5. Use fruit and veggies that are in season.
6. Use coupons! There are many sites that allow you to print coupons.
7. Avoid convenience food. Cooking from scratch tastes better and it is also cheaper.
8. Eat before you go shopping.
9. Go shopping alone. The more people with you, the more things that are tossed into the shopping cart.
10. Take only the amount of cash you can spend with you and you won't be tempted to write a check or charge.