Dec 11, 2007

Susie Christmas Picks - Support Work At Home Moms

I love making homemade Christmas gifts. This year I have something really neat in mind for my four sister-in-laws. I would tell you but a few of them stop by now and then. It will have to wait until after Christmas. I do not make all of my gifts though. I buy some at department store but I love to buy from wahms - work at home moms.

I am a work at home mom and I try to support others who run a business from home so that they can stay home with their little ones. These are some of my favorite items that can be purchased from work at home moms.

Wax Dipped Critters from Apple Blossom Candles


The entire natural bath and body line from Pure Simple Pleasures. I recently got the Green Tea Cleanser, Vitamin C Toner, and the Anti Aging cream. I love them all!




Mineral Makeup From Beauty From The Earth. A full line of all natural mineral makeup at really affordable prices. This one belongs to me. ;)

More coming soon and some homemade gift ideas for the family on a budget this holiday season.

No comments: