Dec 29, 2007

One busy Suzie

My holiday season was spent running my businesses. I managed to have the highest month in sales in both of them this month and it is not even over. My cookie business was kicked off with a request to make 45 dozen cookies. That quickly turned into 71 dozen. My husband and I spent several hours every night baking and decorating. I am not sure what I would have done without him.

Things should slow down a little until February when I have to make 500-1,000 cookies for Valentine's Day. I should have a little more time to blog. I sure have missed it lately.


Here is a couple of pictures of the Decorated Sugar Cookies that I made for a open house. We made between several dozen a day for two weeks straight.



2 comments:

Rebecca said...

You are a hard workin chick! (with a hard workin hubby) So sweet of him to help you out. It's great that your business is kicking off, hope things continue to go well!

Alex @ I'm the Mom said...

Holy crap all mighty. I wouldn't have had the patience at all for that. Congrats on having a successful month for both your businesses! That's wonderful news.