Dec 8, 2009

Holiday Decor Photos



I wanted to share a few holiday photos that I have taken this week. This is my favorite time of the year!
My front porch



A couple of my snowman things made by my friend Lisa from http://pomhwoodcrafts.com/home I got both of these for $30! Her prices are great.





Our upstairs tree during the day. the train around it was made by my brother.




Our upstairs tree at night.



Our dinning table





Our downstairs tree.



This was the result of me trying to get a photo for our Christmas cards.......



3 comments:

Sarah said...

Gorgeous pictures. I love your porch!

I think you should use that last photo for your Christmas card. Moments like that are a slice of real life. Delightful!

Lucky Girl said...

your decorations look wonderful! and your dining room table looks so nice - you must have quite the dinner planned. look forward to photos!

Lucky Girl said...

your decorations look wonderful! and your dining room table looks so nice - you must have quite the dinner planned. look forward to photos!