Nov 8, 2012

Cult Nails Review

This last weekend I was able to attend The Makeup Show Orlando with Phyrra and many other bloggers from Florida.  While at the show I was invite to go to a Blogger event with Phyrra put on by the show.  We were presented with items from many companies and given items to take home.   I will be reviewing many of those items soon.
 
Aside from all the events I got to meet some of the most wonderful people including Maria, the owner of Cult Nails.  I loved the fact that she is a mom of three and a business owner like myself.  She is such a strong beautiful woman. She runs her business, takes care of her family, and still manages to look like a million bucks everyday. 
 
Ok, on to the Cult Nail Polish review.  Cult Nails  Lacquers are all  4 free, cruelty free, and made in the USA.  They are $10 per bottle and can be purchased on their website.  
 
I purchased 4 jars including
Get it On -
  Perfecting base coat
Wicked fast-
 Top coat that dries in 2 minutes for people like me who can't still still much longer than that.
Nevermore -
Captivated- coral jelly base, chunky gold and orange glitter, and a stunningly sophisticated glow.
Bitten-
A new color coming soon to their site.
 
Overall I am very impressed with their formula.  I get longer wear time than I have with other polishes in the past.  the formula is not too thick or thin and goes go just right.  They are well pigmented so you will not need 3 or 4 coats.  I only did one coat in the photo below.
 
 
 
 
 
Here I am wearing Cult Nail's Black nail polish in Nevermore.  Out of all of the colors that I purchased this one is my favorite.  It went on with great coverage, did not chip, and has a great glossy finish.  I think everyone should own this polish. 



This is a just a few of the colors that she has.  That green "Deal with It" is next on my list. I just saw
 a review and some swatches for it over at Temptalia.

 
This is me with the owner of Cult Nails at The Makeup Show Orlando.
 
 
 
 
 
Products purchased by me.

No comments: