Jul 22, 2007

Blackberry and Peach Dump Cobbler

This is the easiest cobbler to make. It only has three ingredients. You can switch out the fruit for the fruit of your choice.


1. The Fruit- I used two large cans of peaches, well drained and a few handfuls of frozen blackberries. You could use cherry pie filling, apple pie filling, blueberries, or strawberries. If you are using a tart fruit you might add some sugar on top of the fruit.


2. The Cake Mix - Sprinkle a cake mix on top. A yellow cake mix works best but you can try white or even spice.





3. Butter- Pour 3/4 cup melted butter on top.



4. Bake- Bake at 350 for an hour or so. Until nicely browned on top. Serve with ice cream or whipped cream.


1 comment:

Rebecca said...

You just made me hungry. My best friend used to make this {minus the blueberries} when I would come to visit and we'd eat it throughout scrapping. So yummy! I bet the blueberries makes it great too.